We believe there is no such thing as a catalogue spring. Every design must speak to the application from start to finish. In addition to getting the design just right, here are surprising services that help our customers maximize their own profitability:
- In-house powder coating for wireforms and small weldments.
- Coating between extension spring coils (patent pending process), eliminating the rust factor.
- Sub-assembling with wireforms, like:
- Inserting castings into extension springs
- Attaching tynes to harrow implements
- Welding carbide tips onto tyne legs, and small weldments for attachments
“Next Step” packaging: truly customized protection and batching to minimize excessive handling and potential for damage and loss at destination.
- Design to application
- Welded tyne tips
- Sub-assembly processes (ie: mounting, casting insertions)
- Heat tempering
- Shot Peening
- Painting between coils (patent pending for this process)
- In-house powder coating for wire forms and small components in these standard colours:
- Custom colours to spec
- Customized “Next Step” packaging
Types of wireforms we provide:
- S3 wire forms are of high quality and consistency
- Compression Springs, with plain or ground ends
- Extension Springs, with open or closed end hooks
- Torsion Springs
- Double Torsion Springs (Tynes)
- Hydraulic Hose Holders
- Coils on all spring types can be straight or tapered.
- Wire diameters: .156 to .625”
- Wire types: Oil tempered, Hard Drawn, Chrome Silica, Bright Basic, Stainless Steel, Music Wire